Happy Birthday

Fuck.
I decided to let go of cuss words. And look. The first word of my birthday post is Fuck. I am expecting way too much. From too many people. Too much. At 21 no one actually calls at 12. To wish. We are more mature. And of course there is whatsapp. There are groups. Everyone wishes there. Truth to be told, I know it does not matter but to me, it does. I want the attention. I want the love. I want the wishes. I want the blessings. And it does affect me, when people dont wish me. I was always a birthday person. There was a time I hated my birthdays. But I do not do that anymore. 
I love myself so much. I have always loved people. Always. I have had times of being an asshole but the part of me that is an asshole is way too insignificant when it comes to the ones that actually care. 

Done. It's here. It's my birthday. Exactly one person called me. The one I wanted to be the first one to wish. I turned aero plane mode on so. No one else is gonna call. 

Archayyyyyyyy.
The people who were supposed to call me, called me. I spoke to my sister, and I feel that relief, that everything is gonna be alright. And now I know it will be. This will be  difficult year, a lot to learn, even more to achieve, but I think ultimately  I am gonna make it. I am going to achieve everything that I want to, need to, wish to. I am awesome. I am extraordinary. 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake Reality

Self Sabotaging